Friday, September 6, 2013

Six Flags!

Surprisingly going to bed at 3AM in the morning, I was able to wake up somewhat early that morning and meet up with some friends to go to Six Flags. I told myself, "I am going all out this weekend no matter what!" [For readers that did not read my "In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of..." post: I have been quite on an adventure. I journeyed from Penn Station to SOHO; I got lost many times on the NYC subway; I went to a bachelorette party; I saw a broadway show; I had lots of yummy food; and I finished all my pre-training material except for one quiz.]
I was half an hour late, but I still made it! Yippy!
This was my first time in New Jersey and it was so much fun!
We rode almost all the roller coasters! My favorite was the Superman roller coaster! You are faced down to make you feel like you are flying in the air when the coaster takes you zooming off.
I was surprised that Six Flags opens until 10PM! Crazy! We were practically there the whole night. By 8PM my legs were killing me. I focused on the fun and not the pain at the end of the night. It felt fantastic to take a nap on the ride back to the city!

On the Green Lantern Roller Coaster

No comments:

Post a Comment